Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL INR SYMBOL .HOW TO USE IT

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Dear!!!

INR Symbol? means Indian Rupees Symbol????

and if yes where you want to install that symbol.

please clarify your Question

Regards
WAQAR AHMED KAMBOH

Please click on the KUDOS BUTTON on the left of this post as a sign of THANKS GIVING
Please click on ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if your problem Solved.
HP Recommended

I want use INR symbol regularly on MS office which i am not able to do.so i want ur help

HP Recommended

First Method:

Use the keyboard shortcut code >>> Press Alt with type 8377 (Alt+8377).

2nd Method:

U+20B9 is The Unicode of Indian Rupee symbol. Type 20B9 code and press Alt key with X (Alt+x) where you want to add Indian Rupee symbol in the word file. 

3rd Method:

Step 1: Click on Start button >>> Run (Window key + R) >>> Type “charmap” in Run Box >>> OK

Step 2: Open character Map window >>>  click on the “Advanced View” option >>> In the “Go to Unicode” and type 20B9 in the input box and you will see the Rupee symbol will be highlighted.
Step 3: Click on select and then click on copy and paste it where you want .

Regards
WAQAR AHMED KAMBOH

Please click on the KUDOS BUTTON on the left of this post as a sign of THANKS GIVING
Please click on ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if your problem Solved.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.