presario hstnn-c17c (2102 Views)
Honor Student
wwwww
Message 1 of 4 (2,102 Views)

presario hstnn-c17c

How do you replace the button battery in a presario hstnn-c17c?

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 2 of 4 (2,079 Views)

presario hstnn-c17c

Hey there,

Could you double check the model number for me? I was not able to find a laptop with this laptop or anything even close.

Thanks!
Sean
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Honor Student
wwwww
Message 3 of 4 (2,075 Views)

Re: presario hstnn-c17c

It's a presario about 6 years old & the numbers under the battery are hstnn-c17c.....where else would a model number be marked on a presario of that vintage? That number also shows up on internet searches, though I'm thinking there may be another number also. The HD is dead & until the new one arrives, I can't load an OS.....assuming it shipped with vista or maybe xp
Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 4 of 4 (2,054 Views)

presario hstnn-c17c

The model number you gave me is the actual model number for the battery, not the laptop. You can use this tool to get you laptops specific model number: Find your Model Number
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation