Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@Laptp,

I have raised this post to the appropriate team for review. Someone should contact you via private message in these forums. It may take up to two days for someone to contact you. Private messages can be checked by signing in and clicking on the envelope icon at the top of the page.

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

I have three HP printers and I can't get any of them fixed. I have a HP 2512- HP 4622-HP1051

I can't aford to get another one and I really need one of these fixed.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Yes, this is a good idea. I will write them very soon.

HP Recommended

I returned on november 1st, 2013 via FED EX, using the label you sent me,  an

Office Jet 6700 printer

Serial # [Personal Information Removed]    

Product # CN583A

Prior to do it, I talked to your agent called Emitt, and follow all his instructions.

I am still waiting to hear from you!  I want my money back because I returned ev erythign you sent me in perfect condition!  Perhaps 146.11 is not too much for you, but for a regular worker like me, it is.

You can check my case #[Personal Information Removed]..  Last time I talked to you on th4e phone was  on Monday, December 30, 2013. Whomever talked to me, promised to call back... he never did it!  Probably he thouhgt I will forget about... but no way I can allow you to steal my money! 

At lest you should answer me. As soon as I can, I will contact the BBF from New Mexico to see what I can do, a bout this issue that obviously you are ignoring.

Jose [Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

way to go... we, the customers, should do something against these guys... they are not helping customers!

HP Recommended

@Mumbodog wrote:

.Email the CEO of HP

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/email/ceo/index.html

That doesn't work. I tried writing with my complaint to Meg Whitman, and after I wrote out my complaint, filled out all the information requested, and pressed "submit," nothing happened. It would not send my message. I tried 3 different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with the same non-result. I've get the feeling Meg doesn't care anymore.

I did however find an email address for her on the internet, where I sent my complaint. It's meg.whitman@hp.com.

Whether that will reach her office or HP I don't know, but I figured it's worth a try. Another email address I found is info@hp.com.  I sent the same complaint to that email and asked whoever sees it (if anyone does) to please forward it to the appropriate official(s).

I also filed a complaint with the the Better Business Bureau
 (http://www.bbb.org/sanjose/business-reviews/computers-networks/hewlett-packard-in-palo-alto-ca-20793...

I think the best route to go is through the Better Business Bureau as it appears to me that HP does not give a **bleep** about it's customers or thier opinions, and will fight tooth and nail when it comes to doing the right thing.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.