04-25-2012 09:27 PM
Printer stops responding to any commends, buttons, or off button; getting to the point of no wireless respond and showing it self as offline. My only solution until now, is to unplug it from the wall only to have go offline again and again and again... really frustrating! HELP!!
HP Officejet 6500 Wireless
04-27-2012 12:50 PM
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
05-29-2013 07:46 AM
Can you describe your issue in more detail? I would refer you to the post before yours, from JohnB-. Take a look at the link he provides, then reply with more detail, including which printer you have, if the troubleshooting steps do not help resolve your problem.
Please let me know your results.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper