Question

Student
dnlpz
Message 1 of 4 (3,809 Views)

All in One printer Not responding to commands

Printer stops responding to any commends, buttons, or off button; getting to the point of no wireless respond and showing it self as offline. My only solution until now, is to unplug it from the wall only to have go offline again and again and again... really frustrating! HELP!!

HP Officejet 6500 Wireless

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 4 (3,785 Views)

Re: All in One printer Not responding to commands

Hi there,

This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Student
henhousepress
Message 3 of 4 (2,545 Views)

my printer is not working  how can I figure out how to get it to respond

Regents Professor
UniProg
Message 4 of 4 (2,535 Views)

Hello henhousepress,

Can you describe your issue in more detail?  I would refer you to the post before yours, from JohnB-.  Take a look at the link he provides, then reply with more detail, including which printer you have, if the troubleshooting steps do not help resolve your problem.

Please let me know your results.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation