03-17-2012 03:10 PM
New ;laptop won't print my Excel worksheets to my HP Officejet Pro 8500. Windows 7 . All other items will print.
Error talks about not enough Memory(have even tried printing empty sheet), Network problems(not on network, directly hooked to printer), and loose cables(can't be this because every other program works)
HELP! Really need to get items printed for work.
06-26-2012 05:09 PM
Hi there weekster,
Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper