Question

Top Student
lloh7
Message 51 of 54 (227 Views)

Re: Error processing HP Rewards

Update - I finally got a case manager, but there is still no investigation or information about the broken rewards program. More promises to get back to me, but the links are still broken and the rewards claim site is still "unavailable".

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 52 of 54 (213 Views)

Hi lloh7, sorry about the experience you're having. I'll see if I can find out anything today, but I'm not too hopeful as most folks are on Christmas break. I'll be in touch as soon as I hear anything....

Thanks

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Honor Student
Judie25
Message 53 of 54 (154 Views)

I am having this problem as well.  What kind of reward is it if no one can collect?

Tutor
allanpeter
Message 54 of 54 (148 Views)

[ Edited ]
Apparently HP closed this offer a long time ago, but have never got round to altering their software to remove the rewards offer. Silly - but that' s Hewlett Packard for you. You certainly need a reward for buying their branded cartridges. Apart from being expensive, the printer must use most of the ink up in it's never-ending cleaning cycles. Never had this problem with Brother machines, and they are just as good.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation