09-04-2009 01:46 PM
I purchased the HP Deskjet F4200 All in one printer about 4 months ago. When I first got it, I plugged everything in and did all the tests to make sure it worked, and then I had to pack everything up because I was dog sitting at the time.
I finally have gotten around to setting it up at my place and realized I have no idea what I did with my adapter - I'm having the couple that I was dogsitting for check it out and see if I left it there, but I need a new one. I've checked around the site and I can only find ones for the wireless printers and I feel more comfortable ordering it from this site then going on Ebay.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper