HP PSC 1410 Cartridge problems (974 Views)
Honor Student
BIOHAZARDIQ
Message 1 of 2 (974 Views)

HP PSC 1410 Cartridge problems

Hello there. I have a big problem with my printer. It wasn't used for a long time (3 months) and now i have

a problem with print cartridges. When I turn on the printer, Check print cartridge light is blinking

and big "E" is displayed, just like in this article. I have tried to solve problem with this support but nothing happened.

[code]http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00094661&tmp_task=solveCategory&lc=en&dlc=cs&cc... [/code]

A cannot solve this problem, so I thought the cartridges are damaged or something like that, so i bought new ones.

I installed new ones but problem still isn't solved. So I'm asking for help. Can any anyone help me?? I have no ideas.

Student
sbaird
Message 2 of 2 (960 Views)

Re: HP PSC 1410 Cartridge problems

Same problem. I tried all those troubleshooting steps, doesn't do anything. I am guessing that this five-year-old print is just a lost cause. If anybody has any other ideas, let us know...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation