08-23-2010 12:12 PM
Hello there. I have a big problem with my printer. It wasn't used for a long time (3 months) and now i have
a problem with print cartridges. When I turn on the printer, Check print cartridge light is blinking
and big "E" is displayed, just like in this article. I have tried to solve problem with this support but nothing happened.
A cannot solve this problem, so I thought the cartridges are damaged or something like that, so i bought new ones.
I installed new ones but problem still isn't solved. So I'm asking for help. Can any anyone help me?? I have no ideas.
08-23-2010 06:51 PM
Same problem. I tried all those troubleshooting steps, doesn't do anything. I am guessing that this five-year-old print is just a lost cause. If anybody has any other ideas, let us know...
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper