07-30-2010 11:31 AM
My mother's HP PSC1600 series printer is about 5 years old. Recently, it has been having a problem where it is not feeding the paper properly -- even when the paper tray is full, every time we try to print we get a message that the printer is out of paper. We thought at first that it was a jam and went throught the jam removal steps on the site (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper