03-01-2011 07:21 AM
Hi, I just purchased my first Laser printer, HP LaserJet CP1525nw. I set it up ok and the first page seemed to print fine, but when I printed something else with different colors including a photo, the colors were way off, I have a HP Inkjet and this laser printer both hooked up and the color on my Laserjet is not right, the cartridges are full, is there anything I'm supposed to do to get the colors to print the correct color.
Purple is looking yellowish, brown is not brown, etc...Please help, have some funeral Programs to print and would love to use my LaserJet for the job.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper