01-19-2010 04:09 AM
My HP 4300 series all in one printer prints images but won't print text from word processor documents. If I print a test page it will only print the image part but none of the text will appear. Blank pages are printed when I attempt to print text from a word processor however images are printed perfectly from web pages etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated so that I can have full functionality of my printer again.
01-10-2011 08:38 PM
you need to either clean your ink cartridges or replace them, pop them out use a barely wet qtip with distilled water, if it gets better than keep trying to clean them if not then gotta replace...
01-11-2011 10:38 AM
See if the link will help you with the printing issues.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper