12-03-2011 05:30 PM
My printer is an HP Photosmart C4600 All-in-One Series C4680. It won't print from Wordpad on my PC. It says it is ready but it just spits out blank pages.
12-03-2011 05:36 PM
did you install the update?
To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. You can render both Solution and KUDO..
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
HP m9200t E8400,Win7 Pro 32 bit. 4GB RAM, ASUS 550Ti 2GB, Rosewill 630W. 1T HD SATA 3Gb/s
Custom Asus P8P67, I7-2600k, 16GB RAM, WIN7 Pro 64bit, EVGA GTX660 2GB, 750W OCZ, 1T HD SATA 6Gb/s
Custom Asus P8Z77, I7-3770k, 16GB RAM, WIN7 Pro 64bit, EVGA GTX670 2GB, 750W OCZ, 1T HD SATA 6Gb/s
Both Customs use Rosewill Blackhawk case.
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus
07-23-2015 11:21 AM
I have an Epson XP-310 wireless printer. It has always worked fine with my HP windows 7 computer. Now for some reason it won't print anything from Wordpad past or present. I re-installed the driver, but no luck.
It prints all scanned documents, just not the stuff I type in Wordpad.
Is there something I can do to fix this?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper