03-28-2012 04:49 AM
how do i print photo frm my laptop to my hp photosmart 6510...everytime i print from my MY PICTURE it just print from my plain white paper and not my photo paper...trying to print from my asus window 7 home laptop
This question was solved. View Solution.
03-29-2012 02:53 PM
This article should have everything you need
Best of Luck!
03-30-2012 10:06 AM
This article covers a number of print quality problems you could be facing:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of luck!
07-28-2012 10:33 AM
08-01-2012 10:39 AM
Hi there cherrypit609,
We should be able to rectify this by selecting the photo tray manually. What operating system are you using so we can guide you to the right steps?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper