Question

Honor Student
blongv915
Message 1 of 6 (368 Views)
Accepted Solution

how to print photo

how do i print photo frm my laptop to my hp photosmart 6510...everytime i print from my MY PICTURE it just print from my plain white paper and not my photo paper...trying to print from my asus window 7 home laptop

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 6 (351 Views)

Re: how to print photo

This article should have everything you need :smileywink:

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Honor Student
blongv915
Message 3 of 6 (342 Views)

one thing though ...the quality isnt really that good..any suggestion...

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 6 (335 Views)

This article covers a number of print quality problems you could be facing:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02907259&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.

Best of luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Student
cherrypit609
Message 5 of 6 (221 Views)

This is a runaround. why does it select 8x10 plain paper from tray 1 when tray 2 has the 4x6 photo paper? When I first set up the 6510 it printed ffrom tray 2. I have not been able to get it to do the same since. What am I doing wrong?
Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 6 of 6 (203 Views)

Hi there cherrypit609,

We should be able to rectify this by selecting the photo tray manually. What operating system are you using so we can guide you to the right steps?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation