01-29-2009 11:34 AM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
09-28-2010 03:55 AM
I have the same problem as the other person with my new HP Photosmart Plus B209 and the first thing I did was look to the preferences. Unfortunately, the section on the Advanced tab where one would change that setting is greyed out.
WWhat can I do to enable that setting?
10-10-2010 02:08 PM
The button is still greyed out; my pages are still printing back to front, leaving the reverse of page one blank when there's an odd number of pages, instead of the blank being behind page 3.
Has ANYONE found a solution to this problem, reasoning behind the option to change to front first to last greyed out?
04-05-2013 04:03 AM
FOR SOLVE YOUR PROBLM, PLZ OPEN PRINTER & FAXES FROM CONTROL PANEL->NOW RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR PRINTER->NOW CLICK ON PRINTING PREFERENCE-> NOW CLICK ON BASIC TAB-> NOW CHANGE YOUR PRINTING ORDER I.E. BACK TO FRONT.
REPLY IF SUCCESS :-)
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper