Question

Student
kjabby
Message 1 of 6 (11,288 Views)

printing last page first

How do I change the settings for the printer to print the first page of my project, first...instead of last page first?
Regents Professor
DexterM
Message 2 of 6 (11,279 Views)

Re: printing last page first

Under Printing Preferences, you should have an option which says 'Back to Front' and 'Front to Back'. choose the appropriate one and that should solve the problem.
----------------------------
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
Honor Student
suzybear22
Message 3 of 6 (10,472 Views)

I have the same problem as the other person with my new HP Photosmart Plus B209 and the first thing I did was look to the preferences. Unfortunately, the section on the Advanced tab where one would change that setting is greyed out.

WWhat can I do to enable that setting?

Honor Student
suzybear22
Message 4 of 6 (10,434 Views)

The button is still greyed out; my pages are still printing back to front, leaving the reverse of page one blank when there's an odd number of pages, instead of the blank being behind page 3.

Has ANYONE found a solution to this problem, reasoning behind the option to change to front first to last greyed out?

Honor Student
MCKEECH
Message 5 of 6 (8,496 Views)

Student
AJAY_GULERIA
Message 6 of 6 (7,063 Views)

FOR SOLVE YOUR PROBLM, PLZ OPEN PRINTER & FAXES FROM CONTROL PANEL->NOW RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR PRINTER->NOW CLICK ON PRINTING PREFERENCE-> NOW CLICK ON BASIC TAB-> NOW CHANGE YOUR PRINTING ORDER I.E. BACK TO FRONT.

REPLY IF SUCCESS :-)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation