01-07-2014 10:26 AM
There doesn't seem to be a board to fit this issue: I recieved a printer for christmas. was excited and got on-line and registered the product. After beginning set up and looking at the manual, I realized the it is not the printer that I wanted. It came from a distributor, not directly from HP. In looking their return policy, one of the items is that stated is that the product must be unregistered!!! Can I "unregister" an item so I can send this back? It hasn't even been taken out of the plastic! Please help me!!
01-20-2014 02:10 PM
Hey there lecreations!
Welcome to the Forums
I noticed your post about registering your product and now wanting to un-register.
I would suggest calling HP directly to see if this is possible.
If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here and select your location: Contact HP Worldwide.
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper