Question

Honor Student
gsgb
Message 1 of 3 (77 Views)

5530 doesn't print email content

Installed everything as directed to my home wireless network and I can print documents using my computer and router, HOWEVER, when I try to print content in emails I receive nothing happens.

For example, I wanted to print a coupon from Best Buy and did so as normally, but it doesn't print AND when I check the printing que nothing is shown. There's no indication of a problem on my computer or the printer, yet nothing happens.

I was able to print an entire email by forwarding the Best Buy coupon email to the printer's email, but this is a convoluted way to do it.

Please let me know why this is happening and what I can do to get it to print.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (64 Views)

Re: 5530 doesn't print email content

Hi,

The printer won't print attachment(s), you have to save and print attachement(s) OR you can send to printer email address and it will print attachent(s) (valid formats) for you.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
gsgb
Message 3 of 3 (59 Views)

Re: 5530 doesn't print email content

It won't even print the body of an email or any part of it.

My old printer, the HP Deskjet 3050 never had a problem with this, so why does this newer one?

(Kids broke the old one, fyi.)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation