01-22-2014 01:02 AM
Installed everything as directed to my home wireless network and I can print documents using my computer and router, HOWEVER, when I try to print content in emails I receive nothing happens.
For example, I wanted to print a coupon from Best Buy and did so as normally, but it doesn't print AND when I check the printing que nothing is shown. There's no indication of a problem on my computer or the printer, yet nothing happens.
I was able to print an entire email by forwarding the Best Buy coupon email to the printer's email, but this is a convoluted way to do it.
Please let me know why this is happening and what I can do to get it to print.
01-22-2014 02:34 AM
The printer won't print attachment(s), you have to save and print attachement(s) OR you can send to printer email address and it will print attachent(s) (valid formats) for you.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-22-2014 03:21 AM
It won't even print the body of an email or any part of it.
My old printer, the HP Deskjet 3050 never had a problem with this, so why does this newer one?
(Kids broke the old one, fyi.)
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)