Question

Student
martin1969
Message 1 of 7 (4,346 Views)

HOW CAN I SET UP MY PRINTER WITHOUT A DISK?

I was given a  HP deskjet F2210 all-in-one printer.How can I set it up with out a disk?Thank you Debra

PhD Student
Binary_Zen
Message 2 of 7 (4,296 Views)

Re: HOW CAN I SET UP MY PRINTER WITHOUT A DISK?

I have linked the support site for the F2210 below. Click the link for the Software & Driver Download to get the drivers for this printer. You will need to know which operating system (Windows or MAC) you have to download the correct drivers.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=3571753&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

After you save the file to your computer, find this file and double click it. This will initiate the software installation process for the printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation.

Binary_Zen (worked at HP )

Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
Student
maddesigns
Message 3 of 7 (3,772 Views)

martin1969 wrote:

I was given a  HP deskjet F2210 all-in-one printer.How can I set it up with out a disk?Thank you Debra

Student
viper888
Message 4 of 7 (2,626 Views)

How can i set up my printer without a disk?

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 5 of 7 (2,580 Views)

Hi viper888,

I see that you're wanting to setup your printer without a disk.  I have a couple of questions for you.

What printer do you have?

What operating system is your computer? 

Student
chefbayss
Message 6 of 7 (2,197 Views)

Just got my computer cleaned of  viruses and have to reinstall my printer F2210  -cannot find my disc to install-can you help me?

Retired
SuperMario1
Message 7 of 7 (2,159 Views)

Hello chefbayss. In order to install the printer without a CD, you need to download the driver from this website. Please refer to this website: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3571753&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

You will need to pick your operating system, click Next, then a list of available drivers will appear. You can then pick whichever one you want. Let me know if this helped you or not. I'm only here to help!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation