Question

Student
martin1969
Message 1 of 7 (4,213 Views)

HOW CAN I SET UP MY PRINTER WITHOUT A DISK?

I was given a  HP deskjet F2210 all-in-one printer.How can I set it up with out a disk?Thank you Debra

PhD Student
Binary_Zen
Message 2 of 7 (4,163 Views)

Re: HOW CAN I SET UP MY PRINTER WITHOUT A DISK?

I have linked the support site for the F2210 below. Click the link for the Software & Driver Download to get the drivers for this printer. You will need to know which operating system (Windows or MAC) you have to download the correct drivers.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=3571753&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

After you save the file to your computer, find this file and double click it. This will initiate the software installation process for the printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation.

Binary_Zen (worked at HP )

Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
Student
maddesigns
Message 3 of 7 (3,639 Views)

martin1969 wrote:

I was given a  HP deskjet F2210 all-in-one printer.How can I set it up with out a disk?Thank you Debra

Student
viper888
Message 4 of 7 (2,493 Views)

How can i set up my printer without a disk?

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 5 of 7 (2,447 Views)

Hi viper888,

I see that you're wanting to setup your printer without a disk.  I have a couple of questions for you.

What printer do you have?

What operating system is your computer? 

Student
chefbayss
Message 6 of 7 (2,064 Views)

Just got my computer cleaned of  viruses and have to reinstall my printer F2210  -cannot find my disc to install-can you help me?

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 7 of 7 (2,026 Views)

Hello chefbayss. In order to install the printer without a CD, you need to download the driver from this website. Please refer to this website: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3571753&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

You will need to pick your operating system, click Next, then a list of available drivers will appear. You can then pick whichever one you want. Let me know if this helped you or not. I'm only here to help!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation