04-12-2012 06:37 AM
i can't get the driver to install on my PC with W7 with the error above making the printer next to useless. Has anyone had a similar issue (which appears to be windows related) and resolved it ?
04-13-2012 07:13 AM
Follow the steps in the document below.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)