Question

Honor Student
hamidbazm
Message 1 of 3 (6,437 Views)

HP Laserjet 1320 Driver on Windows 7

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I install Windows 7 on my pc and download & setup Universal driver of printer Laserjet 1320 from web site on it, but now printer destructing or Disorganizing my documents producted by word 2007 in farsi keyboard.

although in other document such as PDF the grayscale picture or shaps deformed and converted in Black & White images

!

any Help?

Student
idiotic
Message 2 of 3 (4,955 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet 1320 Driver on Windows 7

Hi,

I install Windows 7 on my pc and download a setup Universal driver of printer Laserjet 1320 from web site on it, but i can not install HP laserjet 1320 printer.

!

any Help?

Regents Professor
AlwaysNeon
Message 3 of 3 (4,940 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet 1320 Driver on Windows 7

Sounds like you're experiencing installation and configuration issues with your LJ 1320s. Here's what we are going to do, first we are going to uninstall the devices and then re-install them through the method I have devised which has had the greatest success. 

First if you use a USB cord, make sure to remove it (this is important). Do not plug it back in until the software directs you to. Then go through the Devices and Printers, Programs and Features and Device Manager folders and insure that all copies, files, and programs related to the printer are removed. Then as directed, restart the computer. 

In the START menu type "%temp%" and press ENTER. Here I want you to press Ctrl+A and hit DELETE. Some of the files will not allow you to delete them, skip those files and delete the majority that allows it. 

Download this file.  I would recommend using the PL6 driver. 

Install that and let me know the result! 

Have a great day!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation