03-10-2013 05:29 PM
As I'm printing with the 7520, if I put in 5 x 7 paper, and I sent an eprint, it won't print and gives an error message. Obviously, it didn't like the size of photo paper I had in the printer. How do I set it up so it prints according to the paper I have in the machine?? I ran out of 4 x 6... and it's being real persnickity.
03-18-2013 02:39 PM
I understand your trying to send an ePrint to the printer but it's not printing. I won't to be clear are you sending the photo via ePrint? Are you trying to print from a mobile device?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)