01-16-2011 01:14 PM
I am using an old version of Microsoft works beacuse I have more than 100 files in that formar , Also use Microsoft Word for other documents...
My printer was a HP PSC-1510... and al was OK,.. with this printer
Now I install a new HP C4280 , and HP Deskjet D4360 and all working OK but Microsoft Works have error , always
display "Out of memory" when I use the new printers. with HP PS-1510 all was OK.
So i thing Is something with the new driver
( The last.. last soltion is use Works and Print to PDF , then use Acrobat Reader to print to new HP, but I am searching how to use directly Works to print with New HP printers)
Someone have a solution to use a new printer with Ms Works
01-16-2011 05:46 PM
Hi.. i found a solution here...
I try this before.. but now it works to me... ( maybe some step I did wrong)
Now I am using Microsoft Worsks 4.5a in Windows XP on C4280
1. Click Start button , Control Panel, and then select Printer and Faxes.
2. Double-click the Add Printer icon. Click Next.
3. When prompted, choose Local, and then click Next.
4. Choose USB001 as the port, and then click Next.
5. In the Printer list, choose the HP Deskjet 990C or Deskjet 550c printer, and then Click Next.
6. In the Manufacturers list, choose HP.
7. The printer name should be listed as HP Deskjet 990C or Deskjet 550c Printer.
8. Click yes when the "Do you want your Windows based programs to use this printer as your default printer?" message appears. Then click Next.
9. Click No when the "Would you like to print a test page (recommended)" message appears.
If someone need CD INSTALL FOR ALL IN ONE C4200 SERIES
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation