09-09-2010 01:11 AM
I have Hp Deskjet D1360 Printer and I'm installing it on Windows 7 (32-bit). Everything is fine, when it comes to configure the device it detect the device but It shows the error after taking 5 to 10 minutes "Device setup has failed to complete". I have the latest version of driver that is available on the HP site.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation