Question

Honor Student
bapman62
Message 1 of 5 (1,022 Views)

hp 7510 usb/wireless dual connection

[ Edited ]

Can you use the usb connection for the hp photosmart 7510 on one pc in your house and use it via wireless on the others?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 5 (1,004 Views)

Re: hp 7510 usb/wireless dual connection

Hi,

Yes you can, I've posted few comments about this: how I setup and did few tests before Christmas 2011.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
bapman62
Message 3 of 5 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

I couldn't find your post with the information.  What was the subject line in it?

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 5 (971 Views)

Hi,

To make this short, you CAN connect 1 PC to the printer using USB port and connect other computers to same printer using wireless thru home network. You can send print jobs from few machines at the same time but all wireless jobs have to wait.

You can ONLY scan using USB when connect this way. Please don't ask me why.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
grandmakat
Message 5 of 5 (754 Views)

How do I set up my HP 7510 to print USB from my PC and wireless from other devices, say I-Pad or I-Phnone?  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation