07-23-2013 07:11 AM
I am more then happy to help you with the drivers for your printer, however at this time the Windows 8 driver isn't available. Here is the link for your printer http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/D
07-23-2013 07:20 AM
I would also try this and see if this helps
- Visit HP Support and get the Windows 7 drivers for the hardware you'd like to try.
- Download the driver to your desktop.
- Allow the extraction to complete but close the installation process when it comes up.
- Navigate to the C:\swsetup\ folder. You will see your driver listed here. They usually have a name like "sp58919". Navigate to this folder.
- Within your driver's folder you will see a "setup.exe" file. Right click this file and select Properties.
- Navigate to the "Compatibility" tab.
- Click the box that says "Run this program in Compatibility mode for..." and also select Windows 7 from the drop down menu.
- Check the box which says "Run this program as administrator" at the bottom.
- Save these changes and double-click the "setup.exe" to begin the install.
- Once the install completes reboot your PC and verify the functionality of the piece of hardware
09-20-2013 07:49 AM
This is the website for you printer, if you want to download the drivers.
I hope this helps.
11-01-2013 01:38 PM
Hello xyoojthoj. I understand you are looking for the drivers for your Laserjet 1010. Please refer to this ink to locate what is available for Windows 8 64-bit, and to install the drivers: http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/templat
Please let me know if this assists you or not. I'm only here to help!