Question

Honor Student
Staggerwing
Message 1 of 16 (65,449 Views)
Accepted Solution

solution Center msi

Everytime I start this laptop a popup ask for solution center cd. I do not have same. Where can it be found.

The only printer on this machine is a hpD4260

Intern Intern
Intern
Tim
Message 2 of 16 (65,595 Views)

Re: solution Center msi

Hello.  Solution Center is part of the HP software that comes with HP peripherals.  Try inserting the cd that came with your HP printer.  Best regards, Tim...
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. My posts and replies are my own.
Honor Student
Staggerwing
Message 3 of 16 (65,508 Views)

WORKED
 Thank you.
Intern
cyberwasp
Message 4 of 16 (63,936 Views)

I notice if I instal flash it makes this error pop up after the adobe flash install reboot. but popping in the hp install disk makes it fine.
Honor Student
junan
Message 5 of 16 (63,479 Views)

can you tell me why that after 6 months of using my wireless printer on both my desktop and laptop--that I'm now getting the pop message at random times? Everything else is woking fine, no problems with the printer or computer. My printr is the J4680

Thank you

Intern
cyberwasp
Message 6 of 16 (63,468 Views)

Am finding that whenever I install any type of program on the pc that this window pops up. It's just poor programming on HP's  part. just keep the install printer install disk in or near the drive. I don't expect HP to fix it.
Master's Graduate
JonW
Message 7 of 16 (59,091 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have some really good news.

The patch that fixes this problem got released for some of our products.

Here is the link

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-77737-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&...

Thanks

Message Edited by JonW on 09-24-2009 09:23 AM

EDIT by Katie_H (4/1/11): Fixed broken link
JonW

I work for HP
Student
Suovetaurilia
Message 8 of 16 (57,867 Views)

The link provided does not lead to a downloadable file. Just try it for yourself. I hope you only see a message about the terms. I would like to download the patch. The workaround of renaming Flash-files is not current anymore by Adobe releasing a new set of Flash-files. I think you should provide a link to the page where you can say "agree" with the terms. Would you be so kind to help me get this file? Thanks in advance.

Tutor
crackers
Message 9 of 16 (57,841 Views)

@ Suovetaurilia,  I'll second that motion!  I've spent way too many hours over a period of days trying to get to the heart of this mess. I've read hours of posts that are way over my novice head then tried the link you refer to & also found it leads to nowhere!  

I'm down to the wire for making copies of some documents to submit for help in reducing the $96.00 for

Medicare that Social Security will deduct from my monthly check of a whopping $576.00.

If I weren't a lady & there was an HP outlet within 100 miles I'd be tempted to take this AIO & put it where the sun don't shine.

Please, HP, you must have a decent fix for this problem after all this time ( posts go back months ).

Thank you.

Regents Professor
DexterM
Message 10 of 16 (57,839 Views)

Try THIS link.

----------------------------
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation