02-22-2012 07:49 AM
Please try the following article. It may help resolve your problem.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
10-14-2013 02:47 PM
I seen your post on your Officejet 5610 not scanning.
I would like to help you, however I do need more information from you please.
When you try to scan, what happens? Do you see an error message?
Are you unable to scan from the printer front panel or the computer or both?
Please reply with the above information and I would be glad to help!
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)