64 Bit Driver support for HP DesignJet 800ps 42" (16997 Views)
Honor Student
CADCAM
Message 1 of 4 (16,997 Views)

64 Bit Driver support for HP DesignJet 800ps 42"

Hello

Does anybody know if 64 Bit Driver support exists for HP DesignJet 800ps 42"

This will be in a network environment versus connected directly to a production pc.

Also, it's a little noisy when traversing the x axis so i was thinking about replacing the belt.

Can somebody tell me how to access the print heads? I need to bring them out to the center and park them.

The belt install kit instructions are vague in that area

Thanks

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 4 (16,989 Views)

Re: 64 Bit Driver support for HP DesignJet 800ps 42"

CADCAM wrote:

Does anybody know if 64 Bit Driver support exists for HP DesignJet 800ps 42"

This will be in a network environment versus connected directly to a production pc.

Can somebody tell me how to access the print heads? I need to bring them out to the center and park them.

The belt install kit instructions are vague in that area

There are 64 bit drivers available for download for Windows 7, Windows Vista, WIndows XP and WIndows Server 2003 from HP's site here.

This forum is focused on consumer level products.  For the information on accessing the printheads and changing the belt you may have better response in the DesignJet forum here

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Honor Student
shaun_kennedy
Message 3 of 4 (13,385 Views)

I get the same download winzip file which downloads 23 files. What is my next step from here as this does not get the plotter operating?

Honor Student
morrislevy
Message 4 of 4 (12,611 Views)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation