07-17-2014 08:57 PM
Help! After years of working perfectly, I'm having issues with my printers. First I couldn't print to either my HP Laserjet 1600 connected with USB cable or to my wireless Photosmart All-in-One HP8C3D3C. Initially it appeared to be a print driver issue with Windows 7 on my HP notebook. After removing/reinstalling and various troubleshooting, I can print to both devices from my computer, but have lost the ability to access the HP Solution center and scan from the computer or connect to teh computer from the scanner. I've tried several troubleshooting tools, reinstalled the software and driver, scanned for viruses and am at my wits end. When I click on the Solution Center it says the device installation is incomplete.
07-21-2014 09:41 AM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
I hope this helps!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS