11-27-2013 11:15 AM
Accepting HP updates has removed the print on CD feature on my C5580. I tried removing ALL traces of HP on my computer and downloading from the C5580 driver page. No joy, still cannot print to CD.
Copied all the drivers from another user, but Solution Center will not recognize printer without going thru setup, which will put me back at square one.
Is this printer just simply not supported anymore?
11-28-2013 05:57 PM
Hello Trawler. I understand you are experiencing issues installing your printer. However, to assist you, I do require any exact error messages (screenshots are preferable) and the operating system of the computer. If you are unsure of the operating system please reference this website for further assistance: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-o
Please respond as soon as possible so I can assist you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS