Question

Student
gerrypilar
Message 1 of 2 (2,905 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP 900 Inkjet driver

Where can i download HP 900 Inkjet driver for my laptop with an OS windows 7 32-bit.

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 2 of 2 (2,895 Views)

Re: HP 900 Inkjet driver

Hey Gerry,

You most likely going to need to add this print manually. Try following the steps below to add the printer. Also if your printer is not listed go ahead and use the Deskjet 990c driver. Hope this helps!

1. Make sure that the USB cable is not connected to the product. If the USB cable is connected to the product, disconnect it.
  2. From the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), and then click Devices and Printers . The Devices and Printers window opens.
  3. Click Add a printer . The Add Printer window opens.
  4. Click Add a local printer .
  5. Click Use an existing port .
  6. Click the Use an existing port drop-down list, select LPT1: (Printer Port) , and then click Next .
  7. Click the Windows Update button and wait for the updates to complete.
  8. In the Install the printer driver window, under Manufacturer click HP , and then search for your driver under Printers . If the driver does not show up under HP, try looking under Hewlett Packard.
    NOTE:The print drivers are displayed by their series names, which means the last one or two numbers may show as zeroes. For instance, the HP Photosmart 8750 displays as HP Photosmart 8700, and the PSC 1210 displays as the PSC 1200 series.
  9. Once you find the appropriate driver, plug the USB cable back into the printer.
  10. The Installing Device Driver Software window should briefly display in the bottom right corner of the computer screen. Wait for it to disappear.
  11. Click the Cancel button on the Add Printer window.
The newly installed printer now shows in the Devices and Printers window.

Hope this helps!

Sean
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation