03-04-2013 12:38 PM
Does Anyone know when I will be able to use my printer again???? Just got a new laptop with windows 8 and HP's website says they will have an updated driver early 2013. This sucks!!!! Need to use my printer!
04-12-2013 04:47 PM
The cp1215 is part of the cp1210 product family so the print drivers for this product can be found at the product home page. Please visit:
cp1210 product series home page - choose OS -32 or 64 bit
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS