12-03-2011 12:16 PM
I am trying to install an HP Deskjet 712C on a new Windows 7 (64-bit) computer.
I have it connected via a usb-to-parallel adapter, which the computer recognizes.
But the printer is not recognized.
I try to select the printer from a list.
The HP Deskjet 712c is not on the list, even after I click "windows update" to update the list.
Everywhere I go online, I'm told that the driver should already be included with the operating system.
I can't find it.
Is there a driver somewhere I can dnld for the HP 712c on 64-bit windows 7?
12-03-2011 12:33 PM
Can I refer you to:
To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. You can render both Solution and KUDO..
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
HP m9200t E8400,Win7 Pro 32 bit. 4GB RAM, ASUS 550Ti 2GB, Rosewill 630W. 1T HD SATA 3Gb/s
Custom Asus P8P67, I7-2600k, 16GB RAM, WIN7 Pro 64bit, EVGA GTX660 2GB, 750W OCZ, 1T HD SATA 6Gb/s
Custom Asus P8Z77, I7-3770k, 16GB RAM, WIN7 Pro 64bit, EVGA GTX670 2GB, 750W OCZ, 1T HD SATA 6Gb/s
Both Customs use Rosewill Blackhawk case.
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS