HP PSC 1400 Drivers for windows 7 Professional X64 (bit) problem (3379 Views)
Student
Suhail
Message 1 of 6 (3,379 Views)

HP PSC 1400 Drivers for windows 7 Professional X64 (bit) problem

I have downloaded full printer software and drivers for Windows 7 Professional 64-bit from HP site- but nothing so far has worked I have tried several times, neither i can locate any driver that will work for it, even after attempting to install from the HP program listed for my OS and this printer.

Every time at the end of installation it installation stuck at a message configuring printer and it keep saying that for hours and do not finish. Finally I had to terminate the process manually to get out of it!  

Please Please Please help!

Honor Student
mirka
Message 2 of 6 (1,338 Views)

Re: HP PSC 1400 Drivers for windows 7 Professional X64 (bit) problem

its the same for me

Honor Student
mirka
Message 3 of 6 (1,337 Views)

i wonder that HP can´t help, i mean , should i bye a new printer when it was okay at my old pc??

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 4 of 6 (1,323 Views)

[ Edited ]

Suhail wrote:

I have downloaded full printer software and drivers for Windows 7 Professional 64-bit from HP site- but nothing so far has worked I have tried several times, neither i can locate any driver that will work for it, even after attempting to install from the HP program listed for my OS and this printer.

Every time at the end of installation it installation stuck at a message configuring printer and it keep saying that for hours and do not finish. Finally I had to terminate the process manually to get out of it!  

Please Please Please help!

Which PSC 1400 are you using? There a few different models:

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Honor Student
mirka
Message 5 of 6 (1,318 Views)

my hp, is hp psc 1400 all in one, its some years old, cannot get software anymore

Student
guritaburongo
Message 6 of 6 (759 Views)

same problem to me here, i had to install a win7 32bits to another notebook to make it work, afte the instalation the software downloaed an update to solve the problem, but the problem didnt get solved

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation