05-01-2012 05:53 PM
HP Photosmart C4780 wireless not connecting to Acer Aspire One (Windows 7 64-bit). From the "Drivers and Printers" display, shows the HP Photosmart C4780 as "offline". Does not provide option to highlight the "online' feature. Thoughts?
05-02-2012 09:49 AM
I would recommend taking a look at this link:
Expand the Windows 7 section and I'd like to point out the section on utilizing the HP Print and Scan doctor. This may help resolve this issue swiftly.
Hope this helps!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS