kristianovich
Message 1 of 5 (917 Views)

HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One Printer

Will turn on, but that is it. :smileysad:

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 5 (899 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One Printer

What operating system? How is the printer connected?  Are there any error messages or blinking lights?  Will the printer make a standalone copy?

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
kristianovich
Message 3 of 5 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have Windows Vista Premium, the printer will turn on and then blink off continuously, it does not make any copies, it just shows 'hp' on the monitor and underneath there is a white bar. Is hooked up to my hp computer.

Honor Student
AberDiver
Message 4 of 5 (859 Views)

I have the C6180 and I get the same thing on the screen, Blue background, "HP" logo in the middle and the scrolling bar across teh bottom. I use to get error code "Oxc19a0035" and after two discussions with HP "Tech" all they could tell me was to buy another printer! NO, I am not kidding!! This printer has only 1472 pages printed and is only used for "home" use....that's just me. I have a post on the laptop message board for a HP laptop that stopped working also. Can anyone help??

Student
caroly
Message 5 of 5 (679 Views)

I am having the same problem with my HP C5180.  It was giving me problems about printing - I had to disconnect from the wall socket to get it to print.  Now it keeps going on and off by itself with  blue screen that says HP.  I called the HP chat originally because I couldn't print because of printing failure.  I also was getting the error Code Oxc19a0035 and Oxc1990021. 

AberDiver wrote:

I have the C6180 and I get the same thing on the screen, Blue background, "HP" logo in the middle and the scrolling bar across teh bottom. I use to get error code "Oxc19a0035" and after two discussions with HP "Tech" all they could tell me was to buy another printer! NO, I am not kidding!! This printer has only 1472 pages printed and is only used for "home" use....that's just me. I have a post on the laptop message board for a HP laptop that stopped working also. Can anyone help??

they told me it was an internal problem and to disconnect from the wall socket and it would work.  It worked once.  They also told me I might want to upgrade to another printer.  I barely printed with this printer.  does anyone have a solution.  Disconnecting from the the power source is not working

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation