05-05-2013 05:18 AM
When I double click on the HP Photosmart icon on my desktop, a microsoft box comes up saying HP Photosmart Essential has stopped working and it tells me to close the program. The same also happens when I try to input my SLR Camera CF Memory card. This has not happened before and I would like to know why and how can I solve the problem?
05-06-2013 04:08 PM
Same thing happened to me yesterday also. Was using the program. Closed it; went to ask my wife a question about a photo I printed. Came back, reopened the program and the same thing happened. Tried removing the program and reinstalling it. Same results when I attempted to open the program. This program is so much better than Photo Creations and so much less uncomplicated. Shame HP no longer supports it.
05-08-2013 10:50 AM
Had HPPE 3.5 on Win 7 computer. Was working fine. Had to do restore on computer. Now HPPE won't work. Every time I turn on computer it trys to install/configure HPPE but it won't. Get messages operating system incompatible (it was working before with Win 7) and HPPhotosmartessential.msi missing. HP Photo Creations as far as I can tell is junk. Can't get ot my pictures at all. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling - won't work. Anyone have any suggestions?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS