Question

Student
ms-eg
Message 1 of 5 (4,607 Views)

How can I install my printer HP Photosmart Premium C310 e-All-in-One printer without CD?

I got it 2 weeks ago, but my laptop don't have CD-drive. When I go to  Software & Driver downloads  and write my type C310b it always open me for type C310a with note:If your operating system is not listed, HP does not have software or driver downloads available for this product in that operating system.

can someone help please? HP have very bad support. 

Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 2 of 5 (4,515 Views)

Re: How can I install my printer HP Photosmart Premium C310 e-All-in-One printer without CD?

You didnt state what operating system your using so I am unable to give you the direct download link. Here is the link to the 310b driver download page, you just need to select your operating system from the list:

Software & Driver Downloads - HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer - C310b

Hope this helps!

Sean

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Student
cody14
Message 3 of 5 (2,717 Views)

Re: How can I install my printer HP Photosmart Premium C310 e-All-in-One printer without CD?

I cannot find the software disk for my c310, I am running vista.  Where do I go to find the software?

Retired
Lil_Lisa27
Message 4 of 5 (2,553 Views)

Hey cody14,

Welcome to the forums!

I have included the link for the Photosmart c310a, 'HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers'. If this is your specific printer, please open the link, and click on the orange download button. Once the download has finished, you can follow the on screen instructions for installing the printer.

If this is not the exact model of your printer. Please provide me with your full model number. I have included the document 'Guide to finding your product number', if you need it.

Thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
Student
Marcematt
Message 5 of 5 (254 Views)

Thanks for the information, but the link you posted is not longer available. I have been looking for this software  but still can't find it. When in HP site it keep sending me to some videos on why use drives but nowhere where to download them.

Could you please re post the proper link.

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation