03-20-2012 08:45 AM
I got it 2 weeks ago, but my laptop don't have CD-drive. When I go to Software & Driver downloads and write my type C310b it always open me for type C310a with note:If your operating system is not listed, HP does not have software or driver downloads available for this product in that operating system.
can someone help please? HP have very bad support.
07-20-2012 05:29 PM
You didnt state what operating system your using so I am unable to give you the direct download link. Here is the link to the 310b driver download page, you just need to select your operating system from the list:
Hope this helps!
01-16-2014 11:19 AM
Welcome to the forums!
I have included the link for the Photosmart c310a, 'HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers'. If this is your specific printer, please open the link, and click on the orange download button. Once the download has finished, you can follow the on screen instructions for installing the printer.
If this is not the exact model of your printer. Please provide me with your full model number. I have included the document 'Guide to finding your product number', if you need it.
11-21-2014 05:25 AM
Thanks for the information, but the link you posted is not longer available. I have been looking for this software but still can't find it. When in HP site it keep sending me to some videos on why use drives but nowhere where to download them.
Could you please re post the proper link.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS