01-04-2010 09:49 PM
I understand that HP has no drivers for the Laserjet 3150 for Windows 7. Does anybody know if there is a generic driver that will handle the basic functions? Or a third party who provides a driver for this printer?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS