03-31-2012 04:34 PM
Lost my startup disk that is need to install the printer. Should I buy a new one or will HP replace it if I give them my serial number/receipt number?
03-31-2012 04:37 PM
Normally you can find the programs that were on your CD by downloading them.
Enter your model at the link below in the Search Products box, select the operating system you are running and download the full feature software and driver file.
09-26-2012 06:18 PM
All you have to do is search the web...
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS