Question

Honor Student
ArtVor
Message 1 of 11 (42,966 Views)

Officejet j4580 for windows 7.

Hello. 

There is no driver for   officejet j4580 for windows 7.

When i try to download driver for officejet j4580 the HP website 

Link for the driver: http://search.hp.com/query.html?lang=en&search=++&qt=officejet+j4580+&la=en&cc=us&charset=utf-8

Then i choise >>> Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) >>>  then >>> HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver >> AND THE DRIVER CHANGE NAME !

IT'S NOT ANY MORE J4580 BUT >>>> File name:        OJJ4500_Full_13.exe, (1/1 , 292.34M) <<<

Some one help me to found a driver for j4580 please ... 

Intern
Tek_Blogger
Message 2 of 11 (42,930 Views)

Re: Officejet j4580 for windows 7.

Hi ArtVor,

That’s exactly the drivers for your printer. [OJJ4500_Full_13.exe, (1/1 , 292.34M)].

This driver is for all the J4500 Series, J4580 is a specific model in the J4500 series.

Cheers!
Tek_Blogger
Click on the 'Blue Kudos' Button to say 'Thanks !'
I am an HP employee. When I offer advice on HP Products, I'm speaking for myself and not for HP.
Student
sniper469
Message 3 of 11 (42,460 Views)

i have the same problem, but once trying to install the driver it gives me a Fatal Error messages any help will be greatly appreciated.

Student
psirr
Message 4 of 11 (40,265 Views)

I had to install the "Alternate Windows 7 Drivers".  Double click on the printer from the "Printers" screen, select Advanced and then install a new driver.  Select HP 990C.

Honor Student
nir182
Message 5 of 11 (34,654 Views)

Officejet j4580 for windows 7.

Hi,

Trying to install the drivers for HP Officejet J4580.

Only the basic works. The full one does not work.

At the end of the installation it stuck.

I can print from application. but all the HP solution  program does not work.

So i can scan for example. and scan button from printer also doesn't work.

what can I do?

Thanks.

Honor Student
abantell
Message 6 of 11 (16,475 Views)

I too have an office jet j4580.  I had to get a new computer with Windows 7.  I downloaded the basic, and cannot scan.  I'm currently waiting on the full to see if it works.  However, I cannot print!  I'm plugged in, the power is on, but the computer reads as offline.  I've unplugged and replugged and the computer keeps telling me my printer is offline to turn it on.  Before I downloaded the latest updates (to get the printer to work) I at least  had it scanning to my machine.  Now I have nothing.  Please advise

Student
pit338
Message 7 of 11 (16,039 Views)

did we found any solution?

Grad Student
lanz
Message 8 of 11 (16,035 Views)

Hi..

try this one....

Uninstall any remaining Hp printer program from your system..

1. Click windows logo or start button- on the search box or run - type in %temp%, press enter

2. look for the 7z folder on the TEmp folders.

3. Open &z folder and look for util- open util look for ccc folder- open ccc folder loofk for uninstall3.

4. Procedd to Uninstall level 3- restart the computer -go back to %temP% trhen delete tye 1st 7z folder-- to the same process for the remaining 7z folders- open util-ccc-uninstallL3- restart Pc and delete te 7z folder

5. Once your'e done- go to add or remove programs or programs and features to uninstall remaining Hp printer software.. then restart you pc again..

Follow these steps before re-installing the printer:

1. Click Start , and then click Run . The Run dialog box opens.
  2. In the Run dialog box, type msconfig , and then press Enter .
    If the User Account Control window opens with the message 'Windows needs your permission to continue ,' click Continue to close the window.
  3. In the System Configuration window, click the Startup tab, and then click Disable All .
  4. Click the Services tab, click the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox, and then click Disable All .
  5. Click Apply , and then click OK .
  6. When prompted to restart the computer, click Restart later .
 Restart the network devices
Follow these steps to restart all the devices on the network.
These steps include turning off the computer. Consider bookmarking this page for ease of reference.
  1. Press the Power button to turn off the product.
  2. Click Star,  click Shut Down , and then click Shut Down from the drop-down list.
  3. Turn on the wireless access point (router).
  4. Press the Power button  to turn on the product.
  5. Press the power button on the computer to turn it on.
  6. When the computer turns on, a System Configuration Utility message opens on the computer. Select the Do not show this message again check box, and then click OK .

proceed to the installation.......then prove functionality...if successful continue these steps

Re-enable startup programs and services

1. Click Start ( ), and then click Run . The Run dialog box opens.
  2. In the Run dialog box, type msconfig , and then press Enter .
    If the User Account Control window opens with the message 'Windows needs your permission to continue ,' click Continue to close the window.
  3. In the System Configuration window, click the Startup tab, and then select the check box next to each program that should run when you turn on the computer. If a program should not run when the computer is turned on, leave the check box clear.
    CAUTION:Do not disable any Microsoft services.
  4. If no changes should be made to startup programs or services, click the General tab, and then select the Normal Startup checkbox.
  5. Click Apply , and then click OK .
  6. When prompted to restart the computer, click Restart .
Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
Student
uris1987
Message 9 of 11 (9,458 Views)

i need this  software,,,i lose my cd

Student
margaret38jaffi
Message 10 of 11 (1,203 Views)

Please help me to install my HP Officejet J4580 because I lost my software CD

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation