06-21-2009 05:19 AM
When I try to scan a document using my HP PSC 1510 all in one Printer I get a pop up message saying "The installed product does not match the installation source(s). They have to be synchronized. The matching source mus be installed. How do I do this?
Also, How do I install the HP Solutions Icon on my desk top?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS