05-18-2014 02:15 AM
I have 64-bit win 8 os and HP Deskjet F4185 printer. I downloaded the driver suite from hp website and tried to install it on my windows. But it gave the above error of "The system cannot find the specified file". Please help.
05-18-2014 08:23 AM
Take a look at this link to fix the 'System cannot find file specified' . (DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY FILE)
Restart your computer.
Next use the HP install wizard to install the driver for the F4185.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS