11-14-2011 01:07 PM
The power button will not turn on and the "Red Eye Removal," Print Photos," and explanation lights are flashing, as well as the 802.11g and Bluetooth lights. How can I respond to the touch screen message "00729C98?"
This is an HP Pavilion a200n computer with Windows XP.
I'm going crazy!!! Please help me.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS