05-31-2010 12:18 PM
I have an HP Photosmart C7280 printer. I've installed the full HP driver set. It prints well.
However, the scanner is not recognized over the network.
When I am connected via network, the scanner driver doesn't show up in the View Scanners and Cameras control panel; nor does the option to scan show up in Adobe Acrobat Standard.
When I connect (temporarily) via USB, these issues are resolved and I can scan over the USB port. However when I disconnect the USB, the scanner is no longer recognized once again.
I need to be able to scan over the wi-fi connection. Can anyone please advise?
BTW, the trouble started when I installed on Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium. It worked ok on Vista.
06-01-2010 12:13 AM
I do not use wi-fi but you might try the work around I spent hours coming up with.. let me know if it helps
would be interested to know if it works on a wireless system also.
Waste not the wisdom of others, do not be so worried about what you want to say, that you miss what is being said to youl
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS