04-12-2013 04:49 PM
You can find the windows 8 drivers on the m1120 printer series home page located here:
m1120 printer series home page - choose OS - 32 or 64 bit
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
05-22-2015 12:44 AM
I have an 'old' but well wokring LJ M1120MFP laser jet and it prints well. However, I changed my laptop and now I am working on Windows 8.1. It occurs that Windows 8.1 does not regognize the 1120 as a scanner, only as a printer.
I have tried all solutions proposed by HP (software update, vuescan etc...) , but none of them are able to let my 1120 work as a scanner. It seems that my laptop or the HP install software does not regognize the printer itself. And also that I don't understand, because the HP support page regognizes the printer, only when I install the software it says that there is no printer installed. Does anyone can help me, I don't wish to scrap my dear 1120 yet. Thanks a lot, Arjen Peetoom, Tulppack, The Netherlands
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS