Question
Student
Message 1 of 3 (13,978 Views)

Windows 8 drivers for HP LaserJet M1120 Multifunction Printer series

Where are they? or is there going to be? Website told that they are ready at Feb, 2013..

regards, Artsi

Highlighted
Professor
Message 2 of 3 (13,876 Views)

Re: Windows 8 drivers for HP LaserJet M1120 Multifunction Printer series

You can find the windows 8 drivers on the m1120 printer series home page located here:

m1120 printer series home page - choose OS - 32 or 64 bit

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

Student
Message 3 of 3 (1,332 Views)

Re: Windows 8 drivers for HP LaserJet M1120 Multifunction Printer series

Dear all, 

I have an 'old' but well wokring LJ M1120MFP laser jet and it prints well. However, I changed my laptop and now I am working on Windows 8.1. It occurs that Windows 8.1 does not regognize the 1120 as a scanner, only as a printer.

I have tried all solutions proposed by HP (software update, vuescan etc...) , but none of them are able to let my 1120 work as a scanner. It seems that my laptop or the HP install software does not regognize the printer itself. And also that I don't understand, because the HP support page regognizes the printer, only when I install the software it says that there is no printer installed. Does anyone can help me, I don't wish to scrap my dear 1120 yet. Thanks a lot, Arjen Peetoom, Tulppack, The Netherlands

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation