09-24-2012 12:04 PM
Recently updated operating system, now cannot scan, computer cannot find scanner, scanner cannot find computer.
Tried loading latest update from HP, computer insists higher version already loaded.
09-24-2012 12:21 PM
Please try following the steps below in order to get the problem resolved:
- Go into the Applications folder and enter the Hewlett-Packard folder.
- Follow the HP Uninstaller to remove the currently installed HP software.
- Download and install the software below, make sure to select HP Recommended Software during the installation:
- Once the installation completes click the Apple icon and select Software Update, make sure to select any listed HP update.
Please let me know of any further problem,
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
09-24-2012 12:39 PM
Thanks for your help, but out of frustration I decided to put everything away. Thats when I noticed the USB into the HP was the wrong way round!!! Silly mistake, wasted 2 hours but it should only fit one way.
Thank you all the same
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS