05-31-2013 02:23 PM
I see you are needing a direct link to the driver for Windows 8 and the P1006. I will provide this link below.
FTP Download link:
Hope this helps,
I am not an HP employee.
06-16-2013 08:19 AM
I cannot uninstall this printer. The Devices and Printers dialog just shows "Removing Device". How do I get it out of this mode?
Print and Scan Doctor tells me everything is OK. If I use Print and Scan Doctor to try to uninstall the printer, it says, "HP Uninstaller component is not present" and tells me to use Add/Remove Programs. But there is nothing in Add/Remove Programs related to the printer.
I need to get this printer out of "Removing Device" mode! What steps can I take?
06-18-2013 07:21 AM
09-30-2013 01:31 AM
I have problem with install printer HP LaserJet P1006 with my windows 8. I downloaded drivers from this site to Windows 8 64, make some options and settings, which you write and - not work. Then i download drivers Windows 7 64 and not work. When i starting install, ask me if i agree to license, i click on "yes" and then system begin install. After some seconds windows tell me "software has stopped working" and installation be canceled. Can you help me? Couse i am at the work and we buy a new PC´s with windows 8 and a must reinstalled a drivers to old printers and scanners. Thanks for you help to me
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS