04-12-2012 09:54 PM
Can I scan a document with my wireless printer, I have an HP 3050 j610, without using an usb plug to connect computer and printer physically? Is there a way to do it wirelessly?
04-13-2012 03:11 AM
If you have the full feature software installed, and the unit is correctly setup in the network, scanning wireless should not be a problem
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network