04-12-2012 09:54 PM
Can I scan a document with my wireless printer, I have an HP 3050 j610, without using an usb plug to connect computer and printer physically? Is there a way to do it wirelessly?
04-13-2012 03:11 AM
If you have the full feature software installed, and the unit is correctly setup in the network, scanning wireless should not be a problem
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection