05-02-2012 04:50 PM
I cannot install my HP D110 Photosmart to my new PC with OS Windows 7. Is the software/printer compatible with Win7?
It also stopped working wirelessly for my laptops but a reinstall of the software on the laptops fixed that problem
Trying to install the software it gets to a panelt where it tells me it's going to install 6 files,gets to file 3 and does nothing. I get no error messages, but a ctrl, alt, del, tells me the program is not responding.
I've had this printer on another PC with OS XP since purchasing it new from HP 8 months ago and it ran flawlessly.
05-04-2012 04:03 PM
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series