Question

Honor Student
sally_w
Message 1 of 4 (1,915 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Envy 110 won't print from iphone or ipad anymore.

HP Envy 110 won't print from iphone or ipad anymore. Says" printer not connected". It is as I've done all the checks and it prints ok from pc and it's fine when I send it an email through eprint. All was well till a couple of weeks ago.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 4 (1,913 Views)

Re: HP Envy 110 won't print from iphone or ipad anymore.

Hi,

Try turning both the printer and the iOS devices off.

Unplug the router from the power for 30 seconds.

After plugging the router back, allow the router 2 minutes to startup and then turn the other devices back on.

If the issue persists, have you made any changes lately? (e.g. upgdated the router firmware, replaced the router, etc.)

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
sally_w
Message 3 of 4 (1,911 Views)

Many thanks, but I had tried all you suggested before I went on the forum - to no avail. I upgraded to an iphone 4s last week, but I was having problems before that. No other changes have been made to the router etc. In the Print Summary on the iphone the status is "printing 1 of 1" followed by the loading symbol, but the message "ENVY 110 series (8E5392) The printer is offline" comes up on top of that.

I have been delighted with the printer, so really disappointed that it now has a problem,  or maybe it's an Apple thing?

I would be grateful if you could let me know if you have any more thoughts.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 4 of 4 (1,910 Views)

Hi,

Try restoring the network defaults of the printer:

Click the Wireless icon and the click Settings.

Click Restore Network Defaults and approve any prompt.

Enter the Wireless Menu again, select Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the steps to reconnect to yoiur network.

Now check for any change.

If the same persist - type the printer IP address (Will appear under the Wireless icon) into Safari- can you access the printer homepage?

Additionally, what router brand and model are you using?

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation